The Waterfalls of Haywood County
Bubbling Spring Cascades
Lower Bubbling Spring Falls
Upper Bubbling Spring Falls
West Fork Falls
Directions to the falls:
- From Rosman, NC, drive approximately 15 miles on NC 215 to the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Continue North on NC 215 for another 0.4 Mile to a gravel pullout on the left side.
- Park here and make your way to the North end of the pullout, the Mountain-to-Sea Trail crosses the highway here and
is marked by a white circle blaze.
- Follow the trail into the woods to the West.
- The trail crosses Bubbling Spring Branch in about 50 yards.
- Follow Bubbling Spring Branch upstream for about 0.2 mile to the falls.